Follow along the crazy path that my husband and I never expected to take while trying to conceive our first baby.


9/30/11

26!! 26!! 26!!

So it is cycle day... 26 for me, and guess what? No sign of my period this morning!! Whenever I get my period, I always have it upon waking up, so I am counting today as a wonderful day since it is no where in sight. Making it 26 days is definitely something to celebrate, as my last cycle was 21 days. Basically that is a gigantic leap. I will have to look, but 26 days is definitely one of the longest cycles I have had in the past year. Who knows, with my crazy body I may just get my period later today, but that would just be bizarre as I have never in my life gotten it mid day.

Maybe next month I will continue to have longer cycles AND ovulate! That would be a miracle :) If only my body could learn to be consistent, life would be so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment